Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday, Febuary 10

Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)? I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?

To me this means that if you focus more on the things that are important, you don't have to do the things that are not important. This is like at school, instead of doing things to benefit your social life in school, you can do things to benefit your academic life. I do think I would benefit from this because then I would know that if I focused more, I wouldn't have as much work to do. this would work for me because less work is always better.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment