Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday, Febuary 19

My favorite food: Spaghetti
Foods I'd like to avoid:
My favorite things to learn: Skills I can actually use in life.
My favorite color: Blue
My best friends are: Olivia, Logan, Jacob, Josie, Ally, Christian, Nick, Maddy,
My favorite games to play:
My favorite books: Don't Have Any
My favorite movies or TV shows: Sandlot, The Little Rascals
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Sports, Talking
Things I need to practice more: Spanish
My favorite place to go: Lake
My favorite family activities:
My favorite thing to do outside:
My favorite chore: Sweeping
My least favorite chore: Folding Laundry
What I want to be when I grow up:
A place I want to visit:
My favorite part of the year:
My favorite part of each day:

No comments:

Post a Comment