Monday, January 12, 2015

MONDAY, JANUARY 12

Blog Post of the Day:

Tell me about your weekend. What did you do? Upload a photo to your Google Drive and then insert the photo (or photos!) to your blog post to show me what all you did.

This weekend was filled with many events! Starting Friday I had a basketball game. It was a great game and we fought hard until the end, but sadly we couldn't pull the win. Then I had a late soccer game after my basketball game! We played a great game but it was a very tough game since we played juniors. Saturday I had Drivers Ed in the morning which was boring and very long! After that, I asked my boyfriend to sweetheart! Sunday I went to my little brothers basketball game. When i got home from that, i got dressed and went to Mass. lastly, I stayed home with my family that night, did homework, and had pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment